JOIN US IN BARCELONA!
Immerse yourself in the mind-blowing food culture of Catalonia with a small group of fellow foodies September 12 through September 17, 2017.
For our Gastronomad Experience: Barcelona, we'll take you straight to the most amazing markets, restaurants, shops and other locations -- the ones tourists don't know about!
And we'll bring Barcelona's best food and wine experts to you! You'll learn how to appreciate, taste and make Catalan cuisine and wine!
This will be an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You'll not only learn and taste and explore, but together we'll honor those who have kept the wisdom of ancient Catalan traditions, food methods and agrarian skills alive. Plus, you'll get a range of professional and personal training along the way.
Join the gastronomad movement in the most delicious way possible!
- 5 nights of lodging / 6 days of adventure, learning, friendship and joy
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Transportation for activities
- Personal and professional development workshops
- Media, social media and business presentation training
- Effective communication strategies in an age of distraction
- Education on how to live and travel nomadically
- Culinary workshops, classes and experiences
- Dinner gatherings with culinary and libation gastronomy -- and some wonderful new friends!
- One-on-one time with Mike, journalist and author of the book, "Gastronomad"
- One-on-one time with Amira, certified health coach, author of The Spartan Diet & food & Spain expert extraordinaire
- Health coaching for personal and professional success
- Stress management techniques for busy professionals
- Barcelona and area sightseeing
Please contact us below to get more information and apply! (Act now: Availability is limited!)