Our plans for the Barcelona Experience are close to being finalized!
But here's the urgent news: We're down to one remaining spot for a single couple.
(Grab it now: https://goo.gl/ST6l9b )
Our small group is going to live for five nights and six days (September 12-17) in a big, comfortable luxury apartment in the heart of Barcelona.
Amira and I and our staff will lead the most amazing romp through Catalonian culinary culture ever assembled.
Using the apartment as headquarters, we'll gather for sessions, tastings, workshops and parties.
Plus, we'll take outings and excursions to places around town and to the nearby Cava country.
Here's a partial list of the incredible foodie stuff we're going to enjoy:
* Traditional bread baking class with Spain's #1 baker
* Day in the Cava country tasting biodynamic bubbles with the top natural winemakers
* Grape harvesting in Penedes vineyards and winemaking the Catalonian way
* Local artisanal cheese class with expert affineur to the Michelin restaurant chefs
* Wood-fire cook-out of Catalonian delicacies
* Quality time in exclusive studio with a famous Catalonian ceramacist and artist
* Guided walk around La Boqueria Market to shop the way the locals do
* Market to kitchen to table Paella and Sangria master class taught by Catalonia’s most talented couple (who are the leaders of Barcelona’s organic food movement)
* Authentic Paella and Sangria Party!
* Perfect Mediterranean picnic and beach day
* Spanish Vermut (vermouth) class and tasting
* Tapas hopping (a.k.a. restaurant roulette) at the city's best tapa joints
* Decadent and bohemian day and night in the Gothic Quarter
* A lavish Catalan gastronomy dining experience under the stars
* Journey through Spain's best wines with Spanish cheese pairing
* Traditional market-restaurant seafood culinary experience
* Intimate and exclusive Flamenco entertainment
* Old-fashioned Spanish hot chocolate and churro respite
* And other secret surprises!