The Barcelona Experience 2017
Immerse yourself in the mind-blowing food and cava culture of Catalonia with a small group of fellow foodies and future friends September 12 through September 17, 2017.
The Barcelona Experience is unique in two ways. First, the event is uniquely researched. Extensive first-hand exploration goes into finding the best Barcelona has to offer! (We eat and drink a great deal to try it all! We know, it's hard work but somebody's gotta do it!)
Second, we'll never repeat the Barcelona Experience. It's literally a once-in-a-lifetime event.
Barcelona is one of our favorite cities in the world -- we've been coming here for 30 years -- and it has one of the world's greatest food cultures. This exclusive, 5-night, 6-day experience is a celebration of food and life, Catalonian style!
Explore the city's most intriguing and secret food spots. Enjoy in wine tastings, cheese tastings and more with the city's top experts. Learn how to cook and eat Barcelona style.
We'll take you straight to the most authentic markets, restaurants, artisan shops and other hidden gems! We'll emphasize farm-to-table meals, organic and natural ingredients and deep Spanish tradition.
And we'll bring Barcelona's best food and wine experts to you! You'll learn how to appreciate, taste and make Catalan cuisine and wine!
We'll experience the true bohemian side of this city, enjoy tapas of the highest order at the best local spots and explore the musical rhythms of flamenco. We'll talk to cultural experts to enlightened us about all things Catalonia. We'll also take a trip to the nearby cava country where we'll visit wineries and even make wine!
You'll not only learn and taste and explore, but together we'll honor those who have kept the flame of ancient Catalan traditions, food methods and agrarian skills alive.
(And, if you want to, you can get a range of optional professional and personal training along the way.)
Join the gastronomad movement in the most delicious way possible!
Here's what's included:
- 5 nights of lodging and 6 days of adventure, learning, friendship and joy
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Exclusive biodynamic wine, cheese and other tastings with local experts
- Culinary classes and experiences
- Dinner gatherings with culinary and libation gastronomy
- Excursions to Barcelona's best secret markets, shops and restaurants
- Day exploring Spain's cava country
- Transportation for all activities
- Barcelona and area sightseeing
- Optional personal and professional development workshops on business, social media and leadership topics
- Optional education on how to live and travel nomadically
- Please contact us below to get more information and apply! (Act now: Availability is limited!)