The prosecco Experience 2018
The Prosecco Hills is the magnificent paradise where prosecco comes from. The region, just north of Venice, Italy, remains undiscovered by tourists.
The Prosecco Experience will take place there May 21 - 27, 2018, when the weather is perfect and the endless rolling hills of vineyards are green.
This Experience will be all about exquisite wine, delicious food, incredible traditions, genuine hospitality, astonishing scenery, authentic ancient farmhouses and storied history are just a few reasons why the Prosecco wine country is one of the most wonderful places on Earth.
We’ll stay in a beautifully restored ancient farmhouse set atop glorious rolling hills covered with vineyards as far as the eye can see. We’ll visit astoundingly beautiful wineries and meet with visionary winemakers to learn about Prosecco wine making and, of course, learn how to taste and appreciate these amazing Italian wines.
We’ll learn to make Italian cheese. We’ll visit local farms and explore the many customs and traditions practiced in the region. We’ll hang out with Italy’s top artisanal baker; he’ll show us some of the fields where his heirloom ancient grain varieties are grown. We’ll take hands-on cooking classes from a brilliant chef who will share his secrets for making the perfect pasta and gnocchi. We’ll visit a secret cellar unearthed not long ago.
And many surprises we can't tell you about!
Here's what you need to know:
- You pay your own way to and from Venice Airport Marco Polo; everything else is included in the price (including travel to and from the airport, all lodging, meals, transportation and activities)
- We'll all stay together in a beautifully restored ancient farmhouse overlooking an incredible, green agrarian valley of vineyards and farms
- Most meals at the farmhouse will be prepared by our favorite Italian chef
- Cheesemaking class with the region's top cheesemaker
- Wine-tasting and exploration of both prosecco and other varieties
- Quality time with the world's greatest grappa maker, learning about the art of grappa
- Pasta making class
- Other cooking classes
- Exploration of some of the area's incredible wine cellars
- A day exploring the culinary history of Venice
- Picnic overlooking the entire region
- Bread-making class with our favorite baker in Italy
- Epic gatherings with friends to celebrate life Italian style!
- And a whole lot of surprises!
There is so much we’ll be learning, experiencing and exploring and each night will savor splendid gatherings and celebrate the Italian way with our wonderful Italian friends. Get ready to go native!
Please grab your spot here or contact us below to get more information and apply!